Online workshop with Carolyn from the I Love Mixed Media Design Team
Workshop will take place on Saturday 16th September at 3pm as a Facebook live in a private group and will last between 2 to 2 and a half hours. You will have access to the group after the event so you can return to it in your own time as much as you want if you don’t want to craft along on the day.
These are the only additional items you will also need and you probably have these in your stash already:
- Glue gun or strong 3d glue for attaching resins (such as a Gel Medium)
- Favourite paper glue (such as Aurelie High Quality Tacky Glue)
- Paint Brushes
The kit itself (included in the price) contains the following items:
- Tando 2 piece arch and whole sheet of Tando chain mail and 3 greyboard cogs
- Black Pentart acrylic paint,Bindex for the mica powder, Golden glaze, silver Stamperia wax
- mica powder in blue, metallic dark silver and light silver, texture powder from Finnabair
- Hand poured resin key, moth, large cog and 3 screw heads
More information will be given out once kit is purchased and you will be invited into the exclusive Facebook group dedicated just to this workshop.